Health & Wellness
We continue to monitor guidance from the CDC, Florida Department of Health and the Florida Department of Education to ensure a safe and healthy school environment for children, families, and staff.
• Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be sent home. A doctor’s note will be required prior to returning back to school. Anyone with a temperature or feeling ill should stay home to maintain a healthy school environment.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
• As always, cleaning protocols have been established to disinfect our campus throughout the day. Teachers/staff will be provided the necessary cleaning and disinfecting materials.
• All classrooms have been arranged to create more space for hands-on learning activities.
• All outdoor equipment will be disinfected after each use.
• CDC recommends universal indoor masking regardless of vaccination status. All adults and school-aged children must wear a mask at all times while inside the building. No visitors will be allowed on campus without an appointment.
• Hallway traffic patterns will continue to be modified to minimize face-to-face interaction
• Water fountains will continue to be closed. Water bottles will be available in the classrooms.
• At this time, we will not be hosting special events or large gatherings.