Health & Wellness
We continue to monitor guidance from the CDC, Florida Department of Health and the Florida Department of Education to ensure a safe and healthy school environment for children, families, and staff.
• Students and teachers/staff will be required to get temperature checks each morning. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be sent home. A doctor’s note will be required prior to returning back to school. Anyone with a temperature or feeling ill should stay home to maintain a healthy school environment.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
• As always, cleaning protocols have been established to disinfect our campus throughout the day. Teachers/staff will be provided the necessary cleaning and disinfecting materials.
• Our school will close at 5:15pm each day to allow teachers/staff time for proper cleaning and close-down procedures.
• At this time, ONLY teachers/staff are required to wear masks. All classrooms have been arranged to create more space for hands-on learning activities.
• All outdoor equipment will be disinfected after each use.
• We are limiting access to the building. One adult (masked) per family will be permitted in the building at arrival/dismissal. No visitors will be allowed on campus without an appointment.
• In order to adhere to CDC guidelines, at this time, we will not be hosting special events or large gatherings.